4.Are all of our lives bound by destiny?
Has your life already been arranged?
Agasthiya will answer this question, "70% of a person's life has already been destined. However, whether you make an effort or leave up to chance the other 30%, your life can become better or worsen."
Agasthiya leaf will foretell the wonderful possibilities of your life, and make it possible to alter the 30% left up to you to 100%, even 200%.